Facilities Manager - Full Time
This position is responsible for the management of all aspects of repairs, preventative and predictive maintenance for residential rentals, while providing consistently outstanding customer service.
- Oversee work with vendors and contractors, secure estimates, authorize work, conduct inspections, etc.
- Communicate processes and company policies.
- Develop repair and maintenance budgets and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental and safety meetings.
- Identify areas for improvement of efficiency and productivity.
- 3-5 years of similar experience in a supervisory position, preferably over maintenance personnel.
- Experience in creating and successfully meeting budgets; ability to understand financial documents.
- Proven ability to train others to resolve customer issues expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally.
- Acute attention to detail, outstanding communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.